Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Raisin' Cain Band Logo

I wrote in an earlier post that I have recently been contacted by a local Charlotte band called the Raisin' Cain Band. They are a southern rock band and they were looking for someone to create a logo for them. They contacted me and sent me a draft of what they were looking for. Here is a pic of the sketch that they sent me.




After much work, this is the design I have come up with so far.


They still have a few changes they would like to be made. I will keep you posted on my progress. I think the band is interested in me designing an album cover for them and for this logo I am creating to be printed on T-shirts. I am very excited. I have always wanted to to design a band logo and album cover and now this is my chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment