Friday, January 7, 2011

Recent Graphic Design Work



After posting a link on Craigslist about my graphic design and art services, a local to Charlotte southern rock and blues band named The Raisin' Cain Band contacted me. They are interested in me designing a logo, and I am very excited. I have always wanted to design band logos. One of the members of the band has sent me a sketch of an idea that he had in mind. I will keep you all posted on how the logo turns out and the completed product.

I have also recently designed a T-shirt for the Martin Luther King Service Day that my fellow AmeriCorps and I are putting on here in Charlotte on January 17th. We will be creating an outdoor classroom at an area school here in Charlotte, as well as renovating areas within the school. We will be helping the school better utilize storage areas, painting murals, constructing storage bins and much more. I will be personally responsible for creating the art wall for the students to design murals on. Pics of the front of the T-shirts are shown below.
















To view more of my work, please visit www.caseycaison.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Casey! It looks great. I'm so happy that everything you are interested in is coming together. Let me know if I can help on MLK day!

    ReplyDelete